New England Patriots Odds: Playoffs, Super Bowl & More
The latest Patriots playoff odds are +330 or about a 23.2% chance based on implied probability, while the Patriots Super Bowl Odds are +10000.
For reference, a $100 bet on "Yes" for "Will the Patriots Make the Playoffs" would win $330 and net $430. A $100 bet on New England to win the Super Bowl at +10000 would win $10000, and net $10100 total if they won. Keep an eye out for Massachusetts sports betting promos, as these could provide boosted odds or bonus bet credits to place wagers.
*NOTE: Odds vary among sportsbooks such as BetMGM, Caesars, DraftKings, FanDuel and more. You may be able to find better New England Super Bowl odds, or better Patriots playoff odds, if you visit other sportsbooks.
Patriots Week 3 Odds: New England Patriots (-2.5) at New York Jets; Sunday, September 24
In their second straight divisional matchup, the Patriots will travel to MetLife Stadium to play the New York Jets on Sunday, September 24 at 1 p.m. EST. The latest NFL odds from BetMGM Massachusetts favor the Patriots by 2.5 points, and the total is just 37 points. If you haven't already, be sure to claim the BetMGM Massachusetts bonus code to give you extra bankroll.
- Patriots: -2.5
- Moneyline: -130
- Total: 37
2023 New England Patriots Schedule
Here's the 2023 Patriots schedule. Keep in mind, odds will likely vary across different Massachusetts betting apps.
New England Patriots News & Updates: September 2023
Here's the latest news and updates on the 2023 New England Patriots.
- September 17: In Week 2, the Patriots fall short to the Miami Dolphins 24-17 after failing to convert a 4th and 4 with under a minute left.
- September 10: In the opening game of the 2023-2024 NFL season, the Patriots lose to the Philadelphia Eagles 25-20. Quarterback Mac Jones goes 35-54 for 316 passing yards, 3 TDs and 1 interception.
- August 29: The Patriots trade former Pro Bowl kicker Nick Folk to the Titans. Additional transactions include the release of backup quarterbacks Bailey Zappe and Malik Cunningham.
Bookmark this page as we continue to monitor key developments and news impacting the New England Patriots odds and 2023 season. We'll also provide the latest odds from legal sportsbooks.
2023 New England Patriots Super Bowl Odds: Best Available
The best available New England Patriots Super Bowl odds to win Super Bowl LVIII (58) in 2024 are +10000, available now at BetMGM Sportsbook.
For reference, a $100 bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl at BetMGM would win $10000, and net $10100 total if they won. A $100 bet at the other sportsbooks would win slightly less money.
Sportsbooks such as Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts, DraftKings and FanDuel list the New England Patriots odds slightly lower, ranging from +7000 to +9500, so if you want the best possible return, it's recommended to use MGM.
Where is 2024 Super Bowl LVIII?
Super Bowl 58 (LVIII) will be at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada, on February 11, 2024. This will be the first-ever Super Bowl at the Las Vegas Raiders stadium.
Where Can I Bet on the New England Patriots?
You can bet on the New England Patriots to win the Lombardi Trophy, playoff odds and more at all major sportsbooks like DraftKings Massachusetts and others. You must be 21+ years of age and in a state with legal sports betting to bet on Patriots odds or any other sporting events.
New England Patriots Massachusetts Sports Betting Promos
With Massachusetts sportsbooks live, be sure to keep an eye out for sports betting promotions. These could provide bonus bets, odds boosts on another potential New England Patriots Super Bowl victory, bet refunds, or several other types of NFL betting promos.
Additional New England Patriots Odds: Conference, Division, Win Total
In addition to New England Patriots playoff chances and Super Bowl odds, bettors can also wager on other Patriots futures markets, such as AFC Conference Title odds, and Division Title odds.
- AFC Conference Title Odds: +5000 (2%)
- AFC East Division Title Odds: +1200 (7.7%)
Here are the latest AFC East Division odds:
- Miami Dolphins: +105
- Buffalo Bills: +110
- New York Jets: +1500
New England Patriots Futures Odds: NFL Players & Coaches Awards
Sports bettors can also place Patriots futures bets on player awards and coaches awards, such as the MVP or Coach of the Year. Here are some of the latest player futures odds from BetMGM.
- AP NFL MVP (Most Valuable Player): Mac Jones (+8000)
- AP NFL DPOY (Defensive Player of the Year): Matthew Judon (+5000)
- AP NFL COTY (Coach of the Year): Bill Belichick (+4000)
2023 New England Patriots Offseason Timeline
From the last game of the 2022 NFL season to the Patriots last preseason game, here's how the Patriots offseason went:
- August 25: In their final preseason game, the Patriots fall to the Tennessee Titans, 23-7. Very few starters play as the Pats near the start of the 2023 NFL Season.
- August 19: In their second preseason game, the Patriots beat the Green Bay Packers, 21-17. Quarterback Mac Jones played limited snaps early, while Bailey Zappe threw for 117 yards and 1 touchdown.
- August 14: Per reports from NFL insider Ian Rapaport, the Patriots will sign former Cowboys star running back Ezekiel Elliott to a 1-year deal. Elliott is expected to join the Patirots training camp in the next few days.
- August 10: The New England Patriots fall to the Houston Texans, 20-9, in their first preseason game. The game doesn't affect their Super Bowl odds much.
- August 8: As minicamp gets underway. New England signs former two-time Patriots Super Bowl winner and veteran linebacker Trey Flowers to a new contract.
- June 12: Free agent wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins is set to visit the Patriots this week. This signing could significantly improve New England's Super Bowl odds.
- April 29: In Rounds 2-7, the New England Patriots add lots of new talent to their roster, including three offensive linemen, two new receivers for quarterback Mac Jones, a handful of defensive players, and a kicker and punter.
- April 27: After trading the 14th overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft to the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 17th overall pick and a 4th Round pick (#120), the New England Patriots select defensive back Christian Gonzalez from the University of Oregon. New England has 11 more picks, and many are still wondering if they'll draft another quarterback, or potentially trade Mac Jones.
- April 4: Reports come out that head coach Bill Belichick is "shopping" Mac Jones for a potential trade with other teams. The Green Bay Packers, Las Vegas Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers and other teams have been rumored to be potentially interested.
- March 28: As the 30-day countdown to the 2023 NFL Draft (April 27) begins, Belichick and Co. continue to prepare for one of the most important drafts in recent history. The New England Patriots have accumulated 11 total draft selections this year, which is tied for the third-most.
- March 27: Pats owner Robert Kraft tells reporters that star quarterback Lamar Jackson has expressed interest in potentially joining the Patriots.
- March 17: Several New England Patriots free agency signings become official through news reports: wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster, running back James Robinson, tight end Mike Gesicki and more.
- March 7: Wide receiver Jakobi Meyers reportedly expected to test free agency. Additionally, the Pats declined to franchise tag CB Jonathan Jones.
- February 13: A day after the Chiefs beat the Eagles to claim the Lombardi Trophy, Super Bowl odds for next season come out. The Patriots open at +7500, the highest odds for the team in over two decades. Another New England Patriots Super Bowl will be a tough task for head coach Bill Belichick.
- January 26: The Pats named Bill O’Brien as their new offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. As of now, it appears O'Brien will move forward with Mac Jones at quarterback. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers appears to be available, but the most recent reports have him going to the New York Jets or Las Vegas Raiders.
2023 New England Patriots Win Total
The 2023 Patriots Over/Under win total was set at 6.5 wins at BetMGM Sportsbook. If you think the Pats will win 7 or more games, you'd bet the Over 6.5 wins. If you think they will win 6 games or less, you'd bet the Under.
How Many Super Bowls Have the Patriots Won?
The New England Patriots have won six (6) Super Bowls. That’s tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers for the most in NFL history, and ahead of the San Francisco 49ers (5), Dallas Cowboys (5), Green Bay Packers (4) and all other teams.
In four of the New England Patriots Super Bowl wins, Tom Brady was named Super Bowl MVP. The first three wins all came by three points from 2001 to 2004. Adam Vinatieri kicked the game-winning field goal to beat the St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI and Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVIII. The other New England Patriots Super Bowl victory in this period came against the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Patriots went 10 years in between titles before they beat the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII, thanks to a huge interception by Malcolm Butler. In another New England Patriots Super Bowl win, the Pats erased a 28-3 deficit to beat the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI (51), 34-28. Next, the Patriots became just the second team in championship game history to keep their opponent from scoring a touchdown in Super Bowl LIII (53) – a 13-3 win over the Los Angeles Rams.
As for losses, the most recent was against the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII (52) in 2018. Prior to that, New England fell to the New York Giants in two Super Bowls.
New England Patriots Odds FAQs
The best available New England Patriots odds to win Super Bowl LVIII (58) in 2024 are +10000, or about 1% based on implied probability. These odds are among the worst in the league. Other sportsbooks list the odds as low as +7000.
The latest New England Patriots playoff chances are about 23.2%, which is based on the implied probability of their +330 odds at most sportsbooks. Throughout the season, sports betting apps and sites will adjust their playoff odds and other futures odds weekly, so be sure to check back often.
As we are early into the 2023 NFL Season, the Patriots, like all other teams, all still have a chance of making the playoffs. The latest Patriots playoff odds are +330, or about a 23.2% chance based on implied probability.
The 2023 New England Patriots Over/Under win total is 6.5 wins. If you think they will win 7 or more games, you would bet the Over. If you think they will have 6 wins or less, you would bet the Under.
The last time the New England Patriots made the NFL playoffs was in 2021, where they lost to the Buffalo Bills 47-17 in the AFC Wild Card Round.
Mike Ferguson is a football betting analyst for BetMassachusetts.com. Mike spends his days browsing the latest lines for all the top football betting markets to find storylines curated specifically for sports bettors in Massachusetts. From time to time Mike will also turn his attention to NBA, MLB, or NHL betting lines that Massachusetts sports bettors might be interested in but football odds are Mike's expertise.