WynnBET Massachusetts App Details
Here are some key details on the WynnBET MA sportsbook app, including ratings and one of the many available MA sportsbook promos.
|⭐️ WynnBET App Ratings:
|3.6 (Apple/iPhone) | 3.5 (Google/Android)
|✅ WynnBET MA Promo Code:
|🎁 Welcome Bonus:
|📲 Download Size:
|📍 States Active:
|📆 Last Verified:
|February 24, 2024
WynnBET Sportsbook Mobile App
A large part of this review will focus on the WynnBET Sportsbook app. After all, this Massachusetts sports betting operator is geared towards mobile betting over desktop.
The WynnBET Massachusetts app is available for both iOS (Apple) users and Android devices. The sportsbook app makes mobile betting quick and easy with an intuitive interface and a great suite of features. This app gives comfortability in the form of convenience to users. The platform is quick to update, although can be slightly slower to load games with a full bet slip. The layout is sleek and accessible and should be easily intelligible even to new bettors.
The WynnBET sportsbook app has a nice, straightforward layout that is intuitive for bettors. The design is minimal which is ideal for anyone who wants a simple sportsbook, versus a home screen that overwhelms with a bunch of features in one place. The app is not flooded with live games that most bettors are not paying attention to - which we like - and has a straightforward bet slip.
Instead of offering every kind of prop bet that industry leaders like DraftKings Massachusetts offers, WynnBET focuses on major markets like spreads and totals. We appreciate the fact that they offer fair limits and low margins - both of which can save you money; especially over the course of a sports season. That said, you might see lines on just 5 or 6 players to win a touchdown in an NFL, MLB or other big game; whereas, other books will offer lines on every player.
WynnBet continues to make upgrades to their app, so if you took a look at it a year ago and compare it to now, it's different and much improved. Something to note is that WynnBET has a different app for every state. For most bettors this shouldn't be an issue; however, if you travel often this might get complicated.
What Makes the WynnBET Sportsbook App Stand Out?
The most notable feature of the WynnBET sportsbook app is the game density. It is one of the best Massachusetts sportsbook apps for this. You will be able to view five games on your screen at a time, and if you are viewing games like tennis or soccer, you can view even more.
Do I Have to Download the WynnBET App?
WynnBET sportsbook is not best fit for desktop sports betting use. While it is an option, we found it to be rather buggy compared to other apps like BetMGM Massachusetts. If you are attracted to what Wynn BET has to offer, you should download the sports betting app. It's not a large application and suited to Apple and Android devices.
Is There a State-Specific WynnBET Sportsbook App?
Yes, WynnBET has a different app for every state. This means you can download the app in the state and bet from it; however, if you were to visit Arizona, for example, and wanted to bet with Wynn there, you would need to download the Arizona app. Your account login details would stay the same and you would have access to all of your bets and bankroll; the app is the only thing that is different. You won't notice many differences between apps, but for some bettors, especially those that travel, this might be inconvenient.
Download the WynnBET Massachusetts App
To download the WynnBET sportsbook app, follow the steps laid out below:
- ✅ First, follow a link on this page to the WynnBET sportsbook app, and follow a link to the app download page on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- ✅ You will need to download the app specifically for Wynnbet MA. Press "Get" or "Download" and open the app once it's finished installing
- ✅ When you open the app, login and start betting.
- ✅ Finally, make sure you take advantage of the promo code for new users.
WynnBET App Rating
|WynnBET Apple App Store Score
|WynnBET Google Play Store Score
What iOS Users Say About WynnBET Sportsbook
- 🗣️ "WynnBET sportsbook is great for betting on your favorite teams across multiple sports...The app is very simple and easy to use."
- 🗣️ "The parlay bonus and Wynn rewards feature and bet credits makes you feel like a winner all the time regardless of if your team wins or not. Makes the app so much more fun than the other sportsbook apps."
What Android Users Say About WynnBET Sportsbook
- 🗣️ "Always new games, hits often, great customer support, and pays out fairly quickly!"
- 🗣️ "WynnBET has been great, probably why Shaq stands behind it. Nice odds, simple and easy betting, and fast, no hassle payouts"
Positives of the WynnBET App
|✔ Easy-to-use layout, with a guide to walk you through the many features of the app upon downloading
|✔ Quick bet placement along with the ability to cash out early
|✔ Great limits and low margins on their lines
Positives of the WynnBET App
|❌ Limited betting markets compared to other sports betting apps
|❌ Every state has its own app which can be cumbersome for travelling bettors
Sports Betting Features at WynnBET Massachusetts App
There are a number of features that will surely make WynnBET an enticing option for MA sports bettors once legal sports betting arrives in the state. Here are a few of the features you can find on the WynnBET Massachusetts betting app that we think are worth noting.
WynnBET has exceptional speed to market in the sports betting industry. They are often the first sportsbook to offer NBA lines. Oddsmakers went live on Twitter to show their process, something that was innovative, clever and a bonus for bettors. If you are looking for some of the latest lines, this should be an operator you don't want to miss.
The operator is also well known for its prices on lines and lower odds than other, more popular, books. WynnBET Sportsbook in Massachusetts, and every other state its in, excels in this area. If you are a serious bettor, and are looking to save money over the course of a betting season, this is an operator you should add to your mobile phone.
It's clear that WynnBET has put a lot of work into its live online betting platform. Its mobile platform for placing in-play wagers is smooth, updates quickly, and is conveniently accessible. On top of that, in WynnBET's current jurisdictions with legal betting, they run a promotion specifically aimed at live bettors, called the "Live Bet and Get $20" promotion. Under the terms of this bonus, you can earn a $20 bet for placing two separate $50 live bets on the same weekend.
In the states where it currently operates a legal sports betting platform, WynnBet Sportsbook offers an impressive selection of mobile and online betting weekly bonuses and promos for bet credits. These include the reduced juice "Win Hour" every Tuesday and Thursday evening, the "Live Bet and Get" feature on weekends, and the multi-sport parlay bonus.
WynnBET Massachusetts Rewards Program
WynnBET offers a very compelling rewards program for all mobile and online sports betting users, called Wynn Rewards. All new users who sign up for an account are automatically admitted into the rewards program. There are a variety of different ways bettors can earn rewards points, which we'll explain.
Tier Credits, the first type of reward, are dependent on the amount you bet, and the type of bet played. They can be accumulated either by playing casino games or making sports wagers at WynnBET Massachusetts. These allow you to move. up through the three rewards tiers: Red, Platinum, and Black. As you move into higher tiers, you earn points faster, which allows you to unlock exclusive offers at Wynn Resorts and casinos.
Credits, the next type, are earned from specific games and bets. They can be redeemed for awarded bets or plays on casino games and sports wagers, both online or in-person at the Wynn and Encore Las Vegas, and Encore Boston Harbor.
Finally, Comp Dollars are redeemable for meals, stays, and other purchases at some retail stores in Wynn establishments, along with at Wynn spas, salons, and the Wynn Golf Club.
Bet Types at WynnBET Massachusetts
All of the standard sports betting options that you can find at most online sportsbooks are also available at WynnBET. When you login to your WynnBet account in MA, you will be able to place the following wagers (and more):
- Moneyline: This is the most basic kind of wager, where a straight bet is placed on the winner of an event. Odds are listed with a plus sign (underdog) or minus sign (favorite). If the New England Patriots are at +120, they're slight underdogs, and a $100 bet on them would return a profit of $120.
- Point Spreads: When using this kind of bet, you wager on the margin of victory, rather than just on the winner of the game. For example, if you bet on the Boston Red Sox at -1.5, the Sox has to win by 2 runs or more for the bet to win. On the other hand, if you're betting on the underdog, your team can still "cover" the spread and lose the game.
- Futures: Futures bets are long-term wagers, on things like the winner of the final season event or championship. An early-season bet on the New England Patriots to win the Super Bowl, however ill-advised, is a futures bet.
- Totals: This kind of bet is a wager on whether the combined points/goals total for an event is over or under the points line defined by the sportsbook. For instance, there might be a line of 5.5 for a game between the Boston Bruins and the New York Rangers, so you have to bet on whether you think there will be 5 goals or fewer (under) or 6 goals or more (over).
- Parlays: Parlay bets are a combination of two or more wagers where both outcomes must be correct for the bet to pay out money. WynnBET offers a Build Your Own Bet feature where you can create a single game parlay (all legs from the same game) on a Boston Red Sox game, for example.
- Props: These are often considered "fun" bets since you can place a wager on a specific event, rather than on the outcome of the game overall. For instance, bettors can wager on a certain New England Patriots player's passing yards.
WynnBET Sportsbook Payout & Payment Options
WynnBET Boston, Massachusetts offers a handful of payment methods in the states in which it currently operates. Note that credit cards cannot be used to withdraw, only to deposit.
- 💰 Visa
- 💰 MasterCard
- 💰 PayPal
- 💰 Play+
- 💰 Wynn Rewards
- 💰 Play+
- 💰 VIP Preferred
- 💰 PayPal
How Long Do Withdrawals from WynnBET Massachusetts Take?
WynnBET processes payments within 305 working days. When you see PAID status on your account, it means the funds have been accepted by your financial institution. Bare in mind, your bank could have processing times on their end.
Does WynnBET Sportsbook in Massachusetts Cash Out Instantly?
Lucky for bettors in Massachusetts, you can get your funds instantly by visiting the retail WynnBET Sportsbook at Encore Boston Harbor. You will need to show your ID at the betting booth.
Pros & Cons of the WynnBET Massachusetts App
WynnBET Massachusetts Customer Service
An email address is provided for each state sportsbook, and the website should be updated with MA contact information closer to the launch. Here are some examples of where you can find WynnBET:
- Twitter: @WynnBET and @WynnBET Boston
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: https://www.wynnbet.com
- Phone: 201-383-2837
- Live chat: WynnBET app
Final Thoughts: WynnBET Massachusetts App Review
The WynnBET Massachusetts appwill without a doubt be a very solid choice now that online sports betting has arrived. Its mobile app interface is user-friendly and well-reviewed, and it offers a quality rotation of weekly promotions. On top of that, it has great customer service, easy cashiering, and relatively strong odds pricing.
While the low maximum value on the WynnBet Sportsbook welcome bonus isn't ideal, casual bettors won't mind. And although the selection of markets could stand to be expanded, MA bettors can still bet on their favorite teams.
All in all, the verdict of this legal sports betting option is that it's a great choice, both for in-person betting and mobile and online sports betting.
WynnBET Massachusetts App FAQ
WynnBET Sportsbook is no longer live in Massachusetts as a mobile sports betting app or website after exiting the market in February 2024. However, WynnBET's retail sportsbook operations can still be found at Encore Boston Harbor.
No, WynnBET no longer has a mobile sports betting app and online sports betting site.
You must be at least 21 years of age to use the WynnBET Massachusetts app. It is prohibited by the Massachusetts Gaming Commission laws and regulations to make an account on behalf of a minor, or to sign up for an account if you are not of legal age.
Blake Weishaar is a commercial editor and fact-checker for BetMassachusetts.com. He has nearly a decade of experience in the gambling industry as a writer and editor at Fantini Research and Eilers & Krejcik Gaming. He is committed to making sure readers have the most up-to-date and correct information about Massachusetts betting regulations and information.